Wednesday, 25 June, 2014
Seven Advantages of Vitamin CVitamin C has significant advantages over others and is very helpful to cure disease and to keep body healthy.
The Advantages of Vitamin C are:
- Vitamin C in skin protection Vitamin C protects the skin from free radicals which can be generated during exposure of sunlight. The antioxidant present in Vitamin C protects the body skin from harmful ultraviolet radiation during sunlight exposure.
- Vitamin C to loose fat One of the most significant advantages of Vitamin C is it reduces body fat , vitamin C obtained from fruits are very useful to loose body fat. Doctors says that As Vitamin C lowers the insulin so instead of storing sugars into body and converting into body fat , it uses it as a fuel to reduce fat in the body.
- Vitamin C in hair loss Vitamin C keeps free radical away which may generate during food intake. The antioxidant property of Vitamin C removes free radical which may cause damage to hair by making it rough, brittle etc and ultimately prevents hair loss.
- Vitamin C in common cold Vitamin C controls the common cold and reduces the severity of the symptoms which are caused by the common cold. Vitamin C also controls the allergy caused by cold.
- Vitamin C dilates blood vessels Vitamin C also ensure the proper dilation of the blood vessels and keeps a body free diseases such as atherosclerosis, chest pain, high cholesterol, heart pain etc.
- Vitamin C in healing wounds Vitamin C helps to heal wounds, It replaces the tissue which are damage and improves healing property, If Vitamin C deficiency is observed then wound will heal slowly
- Vitamin C makes skin Beautiful There are tiny blood vessels in the skin which contains oxygen and nutrients, Vitamin C provides enough oxygen and nutrition and keeps the skin healthy and beautiful