Difference Between: Antibiotics
- Antibiotics is the broad term, broader range of antimicrobial compounds which acts on bacteria, fungi and other compounds.
- Certain Antibiotics may also kills bacteria, Fungi and other parasites.
- Antibiotics is a chemical substance which kills and prevents the growth of the microorganisms by affecting the cell wall and cell structure of bacteria or fungi.
Difference Between: Antibacterial
- Antibacterial is a types of antibiotics.
- Chemical substances or anything that kills bacteria or prevents the growth of bacteria can be considered as antibacterial.
- All antibacterials are antibiotics but not all antibiotics are antibacterials.