- Aloe vera eliminates cancer tumour.
- It also cures radiation burns.
- It eases inflammation.
- Aloe vera boosts nourishment.
- It also improves circulatory health.
- It regulates blood pressure.
- It prevents heart attack and stroke.
- Also prevents cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Also protects renal health.
- It also used the encourages gynecological health.
- It also treats skin ailments.
- Also supports dental health.
- It enhances skin health.
- As moisturiser.
- Widely used to treat Acne.
- Treat wrinkles.
- Used to treat stretch marks.
- Strengthen nails.
- Reduce oil production on the face. Good for the people having oily skin.
- Alopecia reduces hair lose.
- Hair growth.
- Used as moisturizer and conditioner for keeping hair healthy.
- Remove dandruff in hair.
- It is also believed that it reduce severe joint and muscle pain which is associated with the arthritis.
- Aloe is also used in health drinks which aid digestion.
- Aloe vera gas is also has powerful antioxidant effect.
- Also used for diabetes.
- Used for digestive disorder.
Saturday, 23 February 2013
What are the benefits of aloe vera
FULL FORM OF API What is the full form of API in pharma industry? Answer: Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient API is the central ing...
Some applications of conductometry are discussed here, conductometry in analytical chemistry is used to measure the progress of chemical r...
“Knowledge Grows When Shared” is my belief and hence this blog. It would be wonderful if the visitors to this blog too can contribute by answering to questions posed. Not all the questions here have an answer from me but we together can create a veritable pool of knowledge here. Thank you