Quality Assurance (QA) have to perform various functions, which are carried out so let us check it out one by one their responsibilities as well as role are as follows.
- Establish various specifications and procedures.
- Audit compliance to quality system.
- Perform laboratory test and examinations.
- Quality management system.
- Document management.
- Audit and supplier management.
- Personnel training management.
- CAPA and Deviations.
- Change control.
- Equipment calibration and qualification.
- Compliant reporting.
- Drug recalls.
- Quality risk management.
- Documentation compliance.
Quality Assurance interview questions in pharma industry