Validation and Calibration in Brief
- Validation is performed as per the validation protocol.
- Validation is performed when the modification or changes made to the existing system.
- Performed at the time of re validation period.
- Validation is a documented evidence that a process, equipment, or method produces consistent and accurate results.
- Validation is further divided into:
- Calibration ensures that an instrument or the measuring devices produces accurate results.
- Calibration is performed as a regular interval of time or periodically.
- Calibration is performed as per standard operation procedure (SOP)