Some of the symptoms of appendix during Appendicitis are as follows:
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal swelling
- Painful urination
- Back pain
- Inability to pass gas
- Tenesmus (The feeling of constantly need to pass urine or stools or a bowel movement with relieve discomfort)
You should consult to doctor or physician if :
- If abdominal pain is severe
- If there is pain along with fever
- If blood is present during vomiting or during diarrhea
- If there is pain in chest or neck.
- If you are unable to pass stool especially during vomiting.
- If you have nausea along with lack of appetite with pain
- If yellowing of eyes or skin
Treatment of appendicitis:
- Removal of appendix by the surgery is the standard treatment of appendicitis, this treatment is known as appendectomy.
Complication during appendicitis.
- Infection of the surgical wound
- Blockage of the intestine by appendicitis
- Fistula (Abnormal connections between abdominal organs or between these organs and the skin surface)