- It is the science of medicinal substances comprising of pharmacology, phytochemistry, pharmacognosy, pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, and forensics.
- It is a place where prescription medicine are dispensed, a dispensary.
- The occupation of pharmacist is known as pharmacy.
- It is also considered as the art of preparing medicinal products, or a place where such substances are sold.
- It is the study of the preparation and dispensing of medications.
- Again pharmacy is the branch of the health sciences which is dealing with the proper utilization of medicinal products.
- It is the branch of health sciences dealing with the preparation of medicinal products.
- It is the branch of health sciences dealing with the dispensing of medicinal substances.
Sunday, 7 October 2012
DEFINITION OF PHARMACY
FULL FORM OF API What is the full form of API in pharma industry? Answer: Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient API is the central ing...
Some applications of conductometry are discussed here, conductometry in analytical chemistry is used to measure the progress of chemical r...
“Knowledge Grows When Shared” is my belief and hence this blog. It would be wonderful if the visitors to this blog too can contribute by answering to questions posed. Not all the questions here have an answer from me but we together can create a veritable pool of knowledge here. Thank you