- Used in dyspepsia for chronic digestive disturbance,
- Used in bronchitis.
- Also useful in high blood pressure.
- Useful in arthritis.
- Also fresh juice of pineapple in removing intestinal worms.
- Used to combat diptheria and other infections of the throat or other parts of the body.
- In constipation.
- Prevent nausea.
- It also regulates gland and very much useful in cases of goitre. Also used in catarrh.
- Pineapple also helps in combat joint pain.
- It also reduces risk of hypertension.
- Pineapple also helps to lose weight.
- Maintains good eye health.
- It keeps teeth healthy and prevents plaque.
- As vitamin C is present in good amount it helps to fight against many disease.
- It keeps skin beautiful.
- Prevents cough and cold.
- It also strengthens Bones.
- Pineapple improves digestion.
Saturday, 23 February 2013
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PINEAPPLE
FULL FORM OF API What is the full form of API in pharma industry? Answer: Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient API is the central ing...
Some applications of conductometry are discussed here, conductometry in analytical chemistry is used to measure the progress of chemical r...
“Knowledge Grows When Shared” is my belief and hence this blog. It would be wonderful if the visitors to this blog too can contribute by answering to questions posed. Not all the questions here have an answer from me but we together can create a veritable pool of knowledge here. Thank you