- This methods are used to measure the dielectric constants of various solvents.
- Direct high frequency analysis of binary mixtures.
- The technique can be used to study reaction rates.
- The technique is useful to follow the course of titration. Neutralization reactions precipitation and complex formation reactions can be studied.
- The other uses of high frequency titrations include determination of hardness of water by titration with standard soap solution.
- In the oxidation-reduction reactions.
- Titrations can be carried out for electrolyte or ion in presense of large excess of indifferent electrolytes.
- Alkaloidal assays and non-aqueous titrations are also possible by high frequency method.
Friday, 15 February 2013
High Frequency Methods Applications
FULL FORM OF API What is the full form of API in pharma industry? Answer: Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient API is the central ing...
Some applications of conductometry are discussed here, conductometry in analytical chemistry is used to measure the progress of chemical r...
“Knowledge Grows When Shared” is my belief and hence this blog. It would be wonderful if the visitors to this blog too can contribute by answering to questions posed. Not all the questions here have an answer from me but we together can create a veritable pool of knowledge here. Thank you