- Used in packaging
- Bottles can be prepared
- Pipes are made of polymers.
- Plastic bags is also one type of polymer.
- Automatic parts can be made.
- Contact lenses
- Medical supplies: such blood bags, bone cement, infusions, syringes.
- Catheters, orthopedic implants, Suture materials, disposable syringes.
- Dialysis membranes, intraocular lenses , vascular grafts.
- Electrical components , electrical and electronics.
- Also used in surgical sutures.
- Building and construction.
- Natural polymer in paper, textiles, pharmaceuticals and explosives.
Monday, 12 May 2014
Applications and uses of polymers
FULL FORM OF API What is the full form of API in pharma industry? Answer: Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient API is the central ing...
Some applications of conductometry are discussed here, conductometry in analytical chemistry is used to measure the progress of chemical r...
“Knowledge Grows When Shared” is my belief and hence this blog. It would be wonderful if the visitors to this blog too can contribute by answering to questions posed. Not all the questions here have an answer from me but we together can create a veritable pool of knowledge here. Thank you