Some of the advantages of conductometry are as follows:
- In this method as coductance is measured by conductivity meter , indicator is not required.
- Conductometric titration works for coloured solution.
- Accurate results can be obtained by conductometry.
- It is suitable for both weak base as well as weak acid.
- This method is also suitable for turbid solution.
Some of the disadvantages of conductometry are as follows:
- Sometimes the salt level increases in the solution which masks the conductivity and do not gives accurate result.
- Sometimes high concentration of ions masks the conductivity and hence do not give accurate results.