- This type of titration is used to check water pollution in lakes as well as rivers.
- It is also used to check the alkalinity of the fresh water
- Salinity of the sea water can also be checked by this method.
- It is also used to trace antibiotics.
- Used for tracing microorganism in food microbiology
- To check the solubility of sparingly soluble salts.
- Purity of distilled water and de ionised water can determined.
Thursday, 26 June 2014
Applications of Conductometry
FULL FORM OF API What is the full form of API in pharma industry? Answer: Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient API is the central ing...
Some applications of conductometry are discussed here, conductometry in analytical chemistry is used to measure the progress of chemical r...
“Knowledge Grows When Shared” is my belief and hence this blog. It would be wonderful if the visitors to this blog too can contribute by answering to questions posed. Not all the questions here have an answer from me but we together can create a veritable pool of knowledge here. Thank you