- Bio processing technology in which using whole cells or the part of cells or the component of cells desired products can be made.
- An example of whole cell such as yeast or bacteria are used to prepare various products.
- Most components which are used such as enzymes which acts as catalyst and increases chemical reaction.
- Cells which are isolated from the animals or plants are used to make desired products.
- Using genetic engineering various information of genes can be studied.
- Genetic testing is used to detect disease in children or their parents.
- Agriculture application of biotechnology for better crops and improved animal health.
- Some medical and the health care applications for vaccines, medicines and new tests.
Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Practical Applications of Biotechnology
FULL FORM OF API What is the full form of API in pharma industry? Answer: Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient API is the central ing...
Some applications of conductometry are discussed here, conductometry in analytical chemistry is used to measure the progress of chemical r...
“Knowledge Grows When Shared” is my belief and hence this blog. It would be wonderful if the visitors to this blog too can contribute by answering to questions posed. Not all the questions here have an answer from me but we together can create a veritable pool of knowledge here. Thank you