- First of all HPLC is widely used in biochemistry as well as chemistry research.
- It is used in analyzing complex mixture.
- It is also used in isolation of natural products.
- It is used in predicting physical properties of a compound.
- It is used in purifying chemical compounds.
- In developing process for synthesizing in chemical compounds.
- It is also used to ensure the purity of raw materials in quality control.
- In quantitative assay of final products.
- To check product stability.
- To monitor degradation.
- To analyse air pollutants.
- To analyse water pollutants.
- Some of the regulatory agencies uses HPLC to survey food and products to check whether the purity is as per label claim or not.
Thursday, 4 October 2012
WHAT IS HPLC USED FOR.
FULL FORM OF API What is the full form of API in pharma industry? Answer: Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient API is the central ing...
Some applications of conductometry are discussed here, conductometry in analytical chemistry is used to measure the progress of chemical r...
“Knowledge Grows When Shared” is my belief and hence this blog. It would be wonderful if the visitors to this blog too can contribute by answering to questions posed. Not all the questions here have an answer from me but we together can create a veritable pool of knowledge here. Thank you